Selling: Integra Type-R

Transporto priemones (pilnai sukomplektuotos ir ne visai :)
integra

Selling: Integra Type-R

Post by integra »

Hello everyone!

The time has come for me to part my ways with my car: Honda Integra Type-R DC2, 1999 (first registration), B18C6 VTEC, S80 gearbox with LSD.

I have bought this car in 2007 with about 160k+ km mileage, i believe that i am 2nd or 3rd owner of it. Originally the car is from EST with original owners and service manuals.

I have always kept this car in mechanically "mint" condition, every part ever changed is of oem quality or better,
engine oil and coolant replacement has been made every 5000km or less, (Motul products).

Total mileage as for today is 212k km (which i believe is also original, if first owner have played it fair).
For those years pretty much everything has been changed/replaced if needed.

Some of major replacements made:
at 190k km an engine overhaul has been made, including head overhaul, cylinder honing, all oil seals replaced, oil rings - all replaced with OEM parts excluding bearings - ACL race performance.
at 204k km have replaced stock springs and shock absorbers to Eibach / Koni Sport adjustable, also replaced all suspension bushings.
Timing belt/tensioner/water pump, oil and coolant has been replaced on february 2015.
Battery has been replaced last year (BOSCH silver).

Non stock parts on car:
Skunk2 stainless steel exhaust (with exhaust silencer);
OBX R exhaust header;
Comptech Cold Air Intake/Ice Box (i also have kept stock and will give it with car).

List of parts that i believe needs to be changed in nearest future:
Front brake rotors;
Clutch (i have brand new blueprint clutch kit, and will give it with car).
Spark plug wires (haven't replaced them for about ~4 years, the spark plugs has been replaced last year though).
Minor oil leaks through valve cover (you need to apply liquid rubber sealant to valve cover gasket).
Oil pan gasket (minor leaks).

Though i have maintained the car in mechanically great shape, i haven't actually managed (nor i think i will now) to keep it up on visuals:
Front drivers side wing needs to be replaced/repaired.
Minor rust here and there, in various spots on whole car (though not the kind that would mechanically impact sturdiness - at this point).
Partially destroyed plastic mud guard on inside of drivers side wheel arch.
At short i think some work on rust and full paint job would just do the trick (or you could always try to find a new curb).
On the interrior side: Steering wheel and drivers seat needs to be re-sewed.

Cons:
heater temperature lever's tip is broken, though it can be adjusted without it.
only 1 ignition key (never had second one, but i have the "RED key").
moisture in spare wheel's department at the moment (haven't had a chance to actually look into this problem)

So here's what you get with the car:
Pretty much everything that comes in stock with Integra Type-R.
OEM forged 15" wheels with winter tyres.
Forged 15" wheels with decent summer tyres.
Stock air intake kit.
New clutch kit.
Second pair of rear optics (dimmed with film).
Hella fog lights (not attached due to our "nice" Technical Inspection Association random mood each time i visit them).
Sony MEX-B5000 car audio CD tuner with some shitty front speakers, and alpine midbass in rear (but not attached at the moment).
Note: ABS has been turned off on purpouse for couple of years.

All information is correct and true, no uderground rocks, secert faults or whatsoever.
All the pictures and information i have granted are as it is on today 09.03.2015.

Car is located in Riga, Latvia - and i am driving it from day to day.

The price i would want is 3300EUR, but if you're reasonable i'm sure we can go lower.

please feel fre to contact me if you have any questions.
you can contact me by e-mail address: hyper net it "at" gmail.com
or phone: +371 two six three nine one zero seven zero
Languages: English/Latvian/Russian

Last edited by integra on 14 Mar 2015, 17:39, edited 2 times in total.

wanadoo

Re: Selling: Integra Type-R

Post by wanadoo »

sorry, but at this condition, price is WAY to high.... and that first owner i believe did not play fair with mileage too-steering wheel, seats, rusts, oil leaks, this car needs alot of investments...
Gs430

integra

Post by integra »

no problem, price dropped, main post updated.

integra

Post by integra »

bump! price dropped, main post updated.